September 9, 2014 Project Implementation Agreements under Cultural Heritage Programme were Signed. More information>>>
September 19, 2014 Programme LT06 “Conservation and Revitalization of Cultural and Natural Heritage” Bilateral Fund Measure “a” Activities Results. More information>>>
July 22, 2014 Funds Allocated for Two More Cultural Heritage Projects
. More information >>>
May 15, 2014 Decision regarding the projects to be funded under the programme “Conservation and Revitalisation of Cultural and Natural Heritage” has been taken. More infomation>>>
October 31, 2013 Call for proposals under the Programme “Conservation and Revitalisation of Cultural and Natural Heritage”. More information>>>
July 29, 2013 Funding allocated to the Bilateral Fund Activities of the Programme “Conservation and Revitalisation of Cultural and Natural Heritage". More information >>>
June 3, 2013 Call for the Bilateral Fund Activities Measure "a" under the Programme "Conservation and Revitalisation of Cultural and Natural Heritage”. More information>>>
Programme Operator: The Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Lithuania
Programme partner: The Directorate for Cultural Heritage (Riksantikvaren)
Call for projects is closed.
Main goals of the Programme:
1. Improve and increase public awareness of national heritage as well as its importance and significance in order to preserve it and to transfer it to future generations.
2. Enable the maintenance and preservation of immovable cultural heritage objects by efforts of owners and/ or managers of such objects as well as people engaged in traditional crafts.
3. Enable the conduct of the cultural heritage research and related consultations in the regions of Lithuania.
4. Take account of and raise public awareness about the principles of non-discrimination and tolerance; cultural diversity and intercultural dialogue (also involving national minorities).
1. projects on the maintenance of wooden buildings of immovable cultural heritage (“Funding Measure I”): 50% of the total amount allotted for the implementation of projects;
2. projects on the completion of maintenance works onpartly restored non-wooden immovable cultural heritage and the adaptation of cultural heritage buildings for the public needs(“Funding Measure II”):35% of the total amount allotted for the implementation of projects;
3. projects on the establishment or development of applied cultural heritage research and conservation centres (hereinafter referred to as “Research Centres”) in cultural heritage buildings (“Funding Measure III”):15% of the total amount allotted for the implementation of projects.
A minimum of 5% of the funding for the open call will be allocated to projects taking account of or related to the Jewish cultural heritage of Lithuania. This element will be scored within the project evaluation process.
Main features of projects:
- 200.000-700.000 EUR for projects;
- up to 90% of project costs covered;
- projects with partners from Norway, Iceland and Lichtenstein will be prioritized;
- training (of craftsmen or society) must be part of projects under strands 1) and 2);
- all restored cultural heritage objects must have fire protection;
- all projects must be finished by 30 April 2016.
Programme documents can be found here >>>
Bilateral fund of the Programme:
- Can be used both for partner search for projects (measure "a") and experience exchange between cultural heritage professionalls (measure "b");
- Grant rate up to 100%;
- Grant size up to 25 000 EUR per application;
- Only Lithuanian organisations can apply, but organisations from donor countries can participate.
Bilateral Fund documents>>>
Additional information about the Programme>>>
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org